Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter and get the Evidence-Based Eating Guide: A Healthy Living Resource from Dr. Greger and NutritionFacts.org. Sign up at https://www.nutritionfacts.org/healthkit.
I love to share practical day-to-day decision-type videos. What’s the Best Way to Cook Vegetables? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/best-way-to-cook-vegetables). What about How to Cook Greens?(http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-cook-greens). What’s The Best Way to Cook Sweet Potatoes? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/the-best-way-to-cook-sweet-potatoes/). Watch the videos!
I also have some actual cooking videos up:
• Recipe: Morning Grain Bowls (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/recipe-morning-grain-bowls/)
• Recipe: Edamame Guacamole (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/recipe-edamame-guacamole/)
• Recipe: Garlic Caesar Salad Dressing (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/recipe-garlic-caesar-salad-dressing/)
• Dr. Greger in the Kitchen: My New Favorite Dessert (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/dr-greger-in-the-kitchen-my-new-favorite-dessert/)
• Dr. Greger in the Kitchen: My New Favorite Beverage (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/dr-greger-in-the-kitchen-my-new-favorite-beverage/)
Have a question about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-pressure-cooking-preserve-nutrients and someone on the NutritionFacts.org team will try to answer it.
Want to get a list of links to all the scientific sources used in this video? Click on Sources Cited at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-pressure-cooking-preserve-nutrients. You’ll also find a transcript and acknowledgements for the video, my blog and speaking tour schedule, and an easy way to search (by translated language even) through our videos spanning more than 2,000 health topics.
If you’d rather watch these videos on YouTube, subscribe to my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=nutritionfactsorg
Thanks for watching. I hope you’ll join in the evidence-based nutrition revolution!
-Michael Greger, MD FACLM
Captions for this video are available in several languages. To find yours, click on the settings wheel on the lower-right of the video and then “Subtitles/CC.”
To view the subtitles in transcript format, click on the ellipsis button below the video, choose “Open transcript”, and select the language you’d like to view them in.
Image credit: Your Best Digs / flickr
• Subscribe: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: http://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Podcast : http://nutritionfacts.org/audio/